A comforting and tasty sandwich made with Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, baby spinach, roasted red peppers and cream cheese.
What You Need
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices 100% whole wheat bread; toasted
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 oz baby spinach
- ½ oz jar of roasted red peppers; cut into strips
- 1 oz cream cheese; at room temperature
- To taste Italian seasoning
How to Make It
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high.
- Add oil and red peppers to the pan and sauté until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and turkey and continue to sauté until the spinach wilts, another 2 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over each piece of toast.
- Evenly portion the turkey and vegetables between the toast slices and season to taste with Italian seasoning.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: