A toasty turkey pita filled with fresh vegetables, Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Sara Lee® Mild Cheddar Cheese makes a satisfying and scrumptious lunch or dinner
What You Need
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Sara Lee® American Cheese
- 1 pita split in half
- ¼ cup alfalfa sprouts
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup julienned red bell peppers
- 3 tsp red onion; sliced thin
- ½ cup ranch dressing
How to Make It
- Toast pita halves.
- Spread ranch dressing on inside of pita.
- Place a slice cheese and 2 slices of turkey inside pita.
- Layer in half of each: spinach, alfalfa sprouts, red peppers and onions.
- Drizzle remaining ranch dressing over top.
- Repeat with other pita half.
- Optional: Add ¼ cup thinly sliced cucumbers and ¼ cup julienned carrots, layering in ½ on each pita half.
- Optional: Substitute guacamole for ranch dressing.
- Optional: Spice it up with hot Giardiniera mix.
- Optional: Provide extra ranch dressing for dipping.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: