A satisfying and tangy sandwich that is easy to make. It is loaded with Sara Lee® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing to make it a huge hit.
What You Need
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- ½ cup thousand island dressing
How to Make It
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Lightly butter one side of bread slices.
- Spread non-buttered sides with thousand island dressing.
- On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2 slices turkey breast, ¼ cup sauerkraut and second slice of Swiss cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: