With a delicious mix of Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and warm chicken broth, this Turkey Tortellini Soup is the perfect recipe for a chilly fall day.
What You Need
- 2 cups Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast; diced ¾-inch cubes.
- 1 package fresh three cheese tortellini pasta (9 oz).
- 6 cups homemade or high-quality store-bought chicken broth.
- 2 cups water.
- 1 small head of escarole; cleaned and chopped.
- ¾ parmesan cheese, plus more for serving.
- Crusty Italian bread.
How to Make It
- Bring chicken broth and water to a boil in a large stockpot.
- Add tortellini and cook per package instructions.
- Add turkey and escarole during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread.
If You Liked this Recipe, Try These: