What you need
Sara Lee® Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
fresh three cheese tortellini pasta (9 oz).
homemade or high-quality store-bought chicken broth.
head of escarole; cleaned and chopped.
parmesan cheese, plus more for serving.
Crusty Italian bread.
How to Make It
- STEP 1 Bring chicken broth and water to a boil in a large stockpot.
- STEP 2 Add tortellini and cook per package instructions.
- STEP 3 Add turkey and escarole during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- STEP 4 Stir in parmesan cheese.
- STEP 5 Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- STEP 6 Serve with extra parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread.
Other Featured Recipes
S & S Sliders