Making on-the-go meals is so important for my family since we are always running around. Coming up with new recipes for these types of meals can sometimes be challenging, but this Turkey Tikka Masala Wrap is amazingly delicious and easy to make! Using Sara Lee® Premium Meats Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and other fresh ingredients keeps this meal quick and majorly delicious!
Having two kids that are both involved in multiple afterschool activities makes life busy. I like to make a lot of make-ahead meals or on-the-go dinners that we can eat quickly in the car, or between practices. Sometimes me and my boys even setup a little picnic between the soccer fields between games or practices and enjoy each other’s company and food! The problem is, they get sick of the same old thing all the time, so I am constantly trying to come up with different ideas! We were having Indian take-out one night when I realized that our favorite Tikka Masala sauce would be perfect on a wrap; The Turkey Tikka Masala Wrap was born! Serving the wraps with on-the-go Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes or Simple Wedge Salads with Homemade Blue Cheese is quick and easy!
You only need a handful of ingredients for Turkey Tikka Masala Wraps, most of which you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
How to make Turkey Tikka Masala Wraps:
**scroll all the way down for a full ingredient list and printable directions.**
- Get all of the ingredients together, including Sara Lee® Premium Meats Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
- Next, assemble the wraps using tortillas or wraps. Add a few slices of lettuce, Sara Lee Premium Meats Oven Roasted Turkey Breast slices, cheese, Tikka Masala sauce, tomatoes, and wrap it up.
- For on-the-go meals, wrapping them tightly in foil or using a reusable container to store them works well.
What is Tikka Masala Sauce?
Tikka Masala sauce is usually creamy and orange-colored. The sauce usually includes tomatoes (frequently as purée), cream, coconut cream and spices such as turmeric and paprika which contribute to the orange color. It’s not generally spicy, although it can be requested spicier. Typically, the sauce is served with chicken, but can be used in a variety of foods.
Where to buy Tikka Masala Sauce?
You can find Tikka Masala sauce pre-made for convenience in the international aisle of the grocery store. Typically by Indian or Thai foods, but I have also found it near sauces like pasta sauce or jarred gravies. If you can’t find it, ask a store employee where to find the Tikka Masala sauce.
Can I use other meats for Turkey Tikka Masala Wraps?
Yes! Other Sara Lee Premium Meats varieties would be great with this recipe. The high-quality cuts of Sara Lee® Premium Meats all have a delicious fresh taste, and are affordable even though they are a premium quality. Sara Lee Premium Meats Oven Roasted Chicken or Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Breast or Turkey Breast
What to serve with Turkey Tikka Masala Wraps:
Finding quick and easy side dishes to take on-the-go can also be challenging. Here are my favorites:
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is ready to eat in just minutes and is super flavorful! No need to peel the husk; corn on the cob can be cooked directly in the husk and then removed without a mess!
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes are done in a fraction of the time as traditional baked potatoes, and are the creamiest baked potatoes you will ever eat!
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes are the perfect easy side dish! Save time using the Instant Pot, and load them up with your favorite toppings for a healthy meal!
- Simple Wedge Salads with Homemade Blue Cheese are super delicious and takes 2 minutes to make! Load them into a travel container to eat on the go!
For delicious recipes your whole family will love, how-to videos, meal hacks & more, visit SaraLeeDeli.com.
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Turkey Tikka Masala Wrap
A Turkey Tikka Masala Wrap is a delicious, easy, and quick meal with only a handful of ingredients! Perfect to take on-the-go, or eat at home!
Course: Main Course
Keyword: Turkey Tikka Masala Wrap
Servings: 4 wraps
Calories: 242 kcal
- 4 tortillas or wraps
- 4-6 leaves romaine or red leaf lettuce
- 12-16 slices Sara Lee® Premium Meats Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 slices muenster or swiss cheese, broken into halves
- 8 Tbsp. tikka masala sauce
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- To make each wrap, lay out a wrap or tortilla and top with 1-2 lettuce leaves, 3 or 4 slices of Sara Lee® Premium Meats Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 1 slice of cheese (2 halves), 1-2 Tbsp. tikka masala sauce, and 2-3 slices tomato.
- Either serve or store for later by wrapping in foil or in a reusable container.
- For a lower carb option, leave out the tortillas and make lettuce wraps!
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Nutrition (calculated from low carb wrap and 3 slices of turkey breast) per wrap:
- 242 calories, 10 grams fat, 15 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams fiber, 1 gram sugar, 19 grams protein.